- Master of Business Administration From Future University
- Bachelor of Science (Hon) in Information Technology from Future University
- Director of Software Development
Future University Oct 2015 – Current
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Work with advocacy staff to develop strategies and plans to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness, and foster innovation.
- Develop the IT staff to meet the changing needs of users, groups, and offices; new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Deputy Director of Software Development
Future University Oct 2014 – Oct 2015
- Engage in analysis, design and review of software including developed code.
- Follow programming standards with the ability to handle projects independently; capable of preparing technical reporting and documentations.
- Gather and analyze requirements, produce technical designs, develop applications, conduct software testing, implement software solution in the live environment and fix bugs. Other software and varied technology solutions that support District academic, business, operating, customer service and decision-making requirements and enable the District to achieve long-term organizational objectives for innovation, service, support and security.
- Building Android Application using Android SDK Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST
- Building Websites using HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, PHP, MySQL, Ajax, and Bootstrap Framework.
- Programmer & Web Application Developer
Future University Sept 2012– Oct 2014
- Design and Development of web applications.
- Development of Data Access code, database queries and stored procedures
- Designed and Implemented UI Elements and application views
- Development of scripts and web components
- Perform application deployment and support.
Programmer & Designer
Front End Developer
Programmer & Designer
Social Media Coordinator
The Dean, Student Affairs
The Librarian, The Future University
Dean, The Faculty of Geoinformatics
The Assistant President of Academic Affairs
Dean, Faculty of Art & Design
Dean, Faculty of Postgraduate Studies
The Editor in Chief